Texmac Takaya APT-1600FD
The APT-1600FD Series is a dual-sided flying probe test system which deploys the flying probes to both sides of a printed circuit board. Owing to the simultaneous dual-sided probing contact, the APT-1600FD Series can contribute to a marked increase in test coverage with shortest amount of test time.
The APT-1600FD Series has world-class test speed and positioning accuracy, and is equipped with laser height measurement system, LED test sensors and a wealth of extraordinary test functionalities that significantly expand the application possibilities of flying probe tester.
See the Takaya APT-1600FD in Operation:
The APT-1600FD main features include:
- 6 top & 4 bottom probes
- Test male/female connector pins
- Improved access with vertical probes
- Through-hole test with vertical probes
- Top & bottom LED color test sensors
- High accuracy measuring circuit
- Top & bottom color cameras with LED light
- Precision laser distance measurement
- Flexible odd shape board clamp